The objective of the Seminar is the presentation of several segmentation approaches and their application in a medical enviroment.
- Every participant of the seminars get a marked Schein in Praktische Informatik. The mark is composed of the talk as well as of the handout.
- Conditions for the Schein:
- Have a talk und transmit the handout within the time frame.
- Presence and active attendence during all sessions.
Zeit & Raum
- Tuesday, 10:00-12:00 (MI 02.13.010)
- Beginning: 12.10.2004, 10:00 Uhr, MI 02.13.010
- The number of participants is limited to 8. Interested student are asked to apply for the seminar by e-mail email@example.com .
- Introduction on segmentation
- basic segmentation algorithms
- Level set methods
- Shape analysis
- Medical applications
Obliging time frame
- 8 weeks before the talk: Zusammenstellung der für den Vortrag relevanten Literatur (zusammen mit dem Betreuer)
- 5 weeks before the talk: discussion of an structure for the talk and the handout.
- 1 week before the talk:
- trasmission of the final handout
- discussion of the talk and transmit of the planned slide set.
- 09 Jul 2004