BmvcConference2008

Chair for Computer Aided Medical Procedures & Augmented Reality
Lehrstuhl für Informatikanwendungen in der Medizin & Augmented Reality

3 papers accepted at BMVC 2008

We are glad to announce that we have 3 papers accepted to this year British Machine Vision Conference which will be held in Leeds (UK) between the 1st to the 4 of September. A total of 256 papers were reviewed. 32 papers were accepted for oral presentation (12.5%), and 91 papers for poster presentation (35.5%). The overall acceptance rate was 48%.

2008
S. Hinterstoisser, S. Benhimane, V. Lepetit, P. Fua, N. Navab
Simultaneous Recognition and Homography Extraction of Local Patches with a Simple Linear Classifier
British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC), Leeds (UK), September 1-4, 2008 (bib)
A. Ladikos, S. Benhimane, N. Navab
Multi-View Reconstruction using Narrow-Band Graph-Cuts and Surface Normal Optimization
British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC), Leeds (UK), September 1-4, 2008 (bib)
P. Georgel, S. Benhimane, N. Navab
A Unified Approach Combining Photometric and Geometric Information for Pose Estimation
British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC), Leeds (UK), September 1-4, 2008 (bib)

WebEventForm
Title: 3 papers accepted at BMVC 2008
Date: 23 June 2008
Location:  
Abstract: We are glad to announce that we have 3 papers accepted to this year British Machine Vision Conference which will be held in Leeds (UK) between the 1st to the 4 of September.
Imageurl: bmvc60px.png
Type: Publication
Videourl:  
Conferencelink:  


Edit | Attach | Refresh | Diffs | More | Revision r1.2 - 26 Aug 2008 - 09:05 - ChristophBichlmeier

Lehrstuhl für Computer Aided Medical Procedures & Augmented Reality    rss.gif