I am a physicist diving into data analytics for the medical realm.
My current research interests include:
- Medical computer vision and medical data analytics.
- Statistical methods such as stochastic modeling and Bayesian inference.
- Machine learning and artificial neural networks.
- Quantum artificial intelligence.
and my scientific curiosity go well beyond. For more information on my background and a list of publications, visit my personal webpage
We always have great projects going on, and are looking for students motivated by machine learning, medical data analytics and medical data modelisation.
Current topics are:
- Development of new Machine Learning-based methods to study and predict disease progression.
- Bone lesion segmentation using Convolutional Neural Networks on medical images.
- Statistical analysis of bone density fluctuations in Multiple Myeloma.
Don't hesitate to contact me
, about those topics or about other ideas on which we could work together.
| UsersForm |
| Title: || Dr. |
| Circumference of your head (in cm): || |
| Firstname: || Marie |
| Middlename: || |
| Lastname: || Piraud |
| Picture: || |
| Birthday: || |
| Nationality: || France |
| Languages: || English, German, French, Spanish |
| Groups: || Image-Based Biomedical Modeling |
| Expertise: || Segmentation, Medical Imaging, Computer Vision |
| Position: || Scientific Staff |
| Status: || Active |
| Emailbefore: || marie.piraud |
| Emailafter: || tum.de |
| Room: || IMETUM |
| Telephone: || |
| Alumniactivity: || |
| Defensedate: || |
| Thesistitle: || |
| Alumnihomepage: || |
| Personalvideo01: || |
| Personalvideotext01: || |
| Personalvideopreview01: || |
| Personalvideo02: || |
| Personalvideotext02: || |
| Personalvideopreview02: || |