- My research is focused on applying deep learning approaches for image analysis to 3D microscopy data. To this end, I cooperate with Ali Ertürk's Lab at the Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research at Klinikum Großhadern. This work comprises research questions like automatic image segmentation and classification problems for general 3D anatomy, but also specific questions in the fields of stroke, dementia, and cancer.
Google Scholar profile
- O Schoppe, NS Harper, BDB Willmore, AJ King, JWH Schnupp. Measuring the performance of neural models. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience 10 2016
- BDB Willmore, O Schoppe, AJ King, JWH Schnupp, NS Harper. Incorporating midbrain adaptation to mean sound level improves models of auditory cortical processing. Journal of Neuroscience 36 (2) 2016, 280-289
- NS Harper, O Schoppe, BDB Willmore, Z Cui, JWH Schnupp, AJ King. Network receptive field modeling reveals extensive integration and multi-feature selectivity in auditory cortical neurons. !PLoS Computational Biology 12 (11) 2016, e1005113
- M Rudnicki, O Schoppe, M Isik, F Völk, W Hemmert. Modeling auditory coding: from sound to spikes. Cell and Tissue Research 361 (1) 2015, 159-175
- Q Wan, O Schoppe, S Gunasekaran, D Holland, E Roche, H-C Hur, C Walsh. Multifunctional Laparoscopic Trocar With Built-in Fascial Closure and Stabilization. Journal of Medical Devices 7 (3) 2013, 030912