- 2017: Master of Engineering in Signal Processing. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
Thesis: Sparse Time-Frequency Analysis and Generalized Phase Retrieval problem
- 2015: Bachelor in Electrical Engineering. Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India.
Thesis: Biometric Authentication Technique Using Palm Images
- Physics Motivated Deep Learning: Deep learning to solve inverse problems in pysics.
- Medical Image Analysis: Analysis of 4D flow MRI.
- Generative Modelling: Adversarial learning to model physical processes.
- Baysian Deep learning: Uncertainty quantification in deep learning.
- Geometric Deep learning: Deep learning on graph for time series classification.
We are inviting applications for several exciting research opportunities for Master students
with our group. Please also feel free to reach out if you are interested in a Bachelor thesis, research project, etc. The projects are intended for students in Informatics, Electrical Engineering, or related fields. Currently, active projects include but not limited to:
Google Scholar profile
- Subhadip Mukherjee, Suprosanna Shit, Chandra Sekhar Seelamantula. Phasesplit: A Variable Splitting Framework for Phase Retrieval. ICASSP 2018
- Aritra Bhowmik, Suprosanna Shit, Chandra Sekhar Seelamantula. Training-Free, Single-Image Super-Resolution Using a Dynamic Convolutional Network. IEEE Signal Processing Letters 9 2017
- Anushree Basu, Aurobinda Routray, Rashmi Mukherjee, Suprosanna Shit. Infrared Imaging based Hyperventilation Monitoring through Respiration Rate Estimation. Infrared Physics & Technology 2016
- Anushree Basu, Aurobinda Routray, Suprosanna Shit, Alok Kanti Deb Human emotion recognition from facial thermal image based on fused statistical feature and multi-class SVM. INDICON 2015
- Soumyadip Ghosh, Suprosanna Shit. A Low Cost Data Acquisition system from digital display instruments employing image processing technique. ICACCI 2014