Visa application process for Non-Bavarian residents
Unfortunately, the Organizing Chair of RBC-BME 2008 is not able to organize visa for Non-Bavarian residents (people that don't have a Hauptwohnsitz within Bavaria). You are kindly asked to contact your local Consulate of Russia as soon as possible for further information about the visa application process. A list of consulates can be found here
List of documents
Here, the list of documents usually required for visa application, is presented. Note, that this list can vary for different Consulates of Russia.
2. Passport (Original)
3. Copy of "appropriate" medical insurance
4. Medical insurance form
5. Application form
6. One passport-size photo signed on the back
7. 35 Euro for EU citizens
Additional useful information
1. The Organizing Chair of RBC-BME 2008 will provide invitation letters for all registered participants and guests. Your invitation will be signed in Moscow and delivered to your home address.
2. Usual passport requirements: 2 blank visa-designated pages. For EU citizens: 3 months valid after end of the trip, for non-EU citizens: 6 months.
3. For visa application, it is required to have a valid medical insurance cover for Russia. Not all medical insurance companies support this option. You could check your insurance company validity on your local Consulate's website. If your company is not supporting it, you should organize one by yourself for the period of staying in Russia.
4. Medical insurance forms required for visa application process, is usually available online on your local Consulate's website.
5. Application form for visa application usually available online on your local Consulate's website.
7. Visa cost will be refunded for you.
Documents processing usually lasts 1 week.
Note, that requirements for EU citizens and non-EU citizens varies because of facilitation of issuing visas between Russia and EU
. The visa in the home country may be requested