Convenience methods for multi-marker tracking
- Read source code
- Include "Marker Directory" in "MarkerConfig" file
- Put Marker-Bundle in its own thread
- New thread method
- Queue for input images
- Start marker bundle when enough data is gathered (parameter), e.g. new marker visisble in at least two images, at least two markers visible
- Improve "Find markers"
- sometimes wrong marker ids are detected
- sometimes a single marker is detected with multiple possible marker ids (only one of them is right)
- Store Marker calibrations as Pose instead of 3D Points, when reading calibration convert to 3D Point list for world map
- Default size for markers in "MarkerConfig"
- Input Image should be undistored, set "Distortion Parameter" for marker bundle to 0 and remove "Distortion" input edge
- Check that input image is gray scale, else throw UbitrackException?
- Disable marker bundle console output through parameter
- Advanced: Is it useful to refine marker poses during tracking using pose refinement (look at standard markertracker)? Only refinement of the 2D corners is needed
- Advanced: Improve marker bundle, what needs to be done to reuse already calibrated marker poses in the bundle adjustment network? Are covariances available for the calculated marker poses?