Advisor: Professor Nassir Navab
Supervision by: Dr. Stefanie Demirci
and Pascal Fallavollita
Start date: August 1, 2013
- MATLAB and/or C++ knowledge
- Interest in medical imaging and computer assisted surgery.
- Basic knowledge of 3D reconstruction, segmentation and computer vision is recommendable.
What do we offer
- Experience different fields of research in computer science: Computer Vision, Visualization, Software Engineering.
- A possibility of solving a still-pending clinical problem.
- Your thesis and degree. (and also submission to prestigious conferences/journals depending on student performance)