Weekly project meeting, 2004-02-02
Martin Bauer, Dagmar Beyer, Asa MacWilliams, Daniel Pustka, Franz Strasser
- How do we get there and back? When are we leaving?
- What are we doing? Desired Outcome
- What do we need?
1. How / when do we get there and back?
5 persons from Munich to Salzburg, 6 back (Asa will come back with us)
Gudrun will drive with her car from Garching to Salzburg and back. It has enough space for 6 people with some luggage, so please leave your beauty case at home unless it fits into the overhead compartments.
- 02 Feb 2004
Departure: Fr, 14:00 h (Arrival approx. 16:00 - 17:00 h)
Back to Munich on Sunday approx. 15:00 h
2. What are we doing? Desired Outcome
- Our system design (the more precise, the better):
- high-level API (IDL level)
- Consequences for DWARF
- How does the work fit into the coorporation Munich - Vienna
- For the single diploma theses:
- Agenda for the next 3 months: steps for the solution of the problems
- Take current presentations and add more technical details
- Identify weaknesses in the works
- Demoscenarios, test cases
- Tools, simulation environment
- Integration plan
see the UbitrackSalzburgWorkshop
4. What do we need?
- Flipchart, pens, writing pads, small colored cards
- Beamer, notebooks
- multiple socket (electricity)
- Movies ! (Dvd, Cd)
| || Dagmar, Daniel, Franz || presentions (see above, <30min, first idea of system design ?) |
| || Martin B., Asa, Martin W. || Short presentation of goals and strategies of their works |
| || Martin B. || Talk to Gudrun about her car |
| || Martin B., Asa, Gudrun || Dienstreiseanträge |
| || All || Movies |