Weekly project meeting, 2004-03-18
Dagmar Beyer, Franz Strasser, Martin Wagner, Martin Bauer
Information from Lehrstuhl Navab about correlation
(Franz talked to Jörg Traub)
- first step: comparision of the absolute velocity of two objects (this should minimize the number of relevant objects enormously)
- second step: assuming that two objects are the same:
- computation of the transformation (transform object1 to object2)
- evaluation of the error of transformed new position of object1 and the new position of object2
- other possible measures of similarity: diploma thesis of Wolfgang Wein
- more information about this topic:
- Berndt Schiele(?) (ETH Zürich): correlation of audio signals
- electrical engineering
- in general: minimization of the number of relevant objects is more important for speed up than an fast evaluation method.
Simple Ubitrack example: Status
- Franz: massive modifications of PoseSender. Added new interface class SpatialDataSender. PoseSender and UTPoseSender are derived from this class.
- Dagmar: working on an implementation of an inference component for Ubitrack. Should handle the interpolation of pose data.
- 18 Mar 2004