Games testing/challenging/enhancing IT security
Today's IT systems - as well as overall office environments using IT are known to be vulnerable to malicious attacks. There are many ways to use games (gamification) to make IT environments safer:
- use games to attack existing systems (capture the flag)
- simulate existing or planned systems in game-like settings
- use games to raise users' understanding of security issues
- ...your idea...
In reverse, games also require high security standards for their own user administration.
We are looking for students to develop games that address one or more security-related topics.
- Solid programming knowledge (C#, Java, and/or c++)
- Unity 3D
- Ability to work independently, systematically and creatively
- Basic experience in game development / game design
- General interest in topics related to IT security