2D-3D Registration of Cerebral Angiographies
In this project, we aim to register temporal 2D digital subtraction angiographies (DSA) with pre-interventional 3D CT volumes in order to leverage both sources of information for studies of the vasculature in the brain.
- Review of state-of-the-art 2D-3D registration methods.
- Selection and quantitative evaluation of suitable approaches on real-life data.
- Good Programming Skills (Python, C++).
- Basic knowledge of image registration and segmentation techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
If you are interested in the project or if you have any questions please contact Markus Rempfler
or Prof. Dr. Bjoern Menze
| ProjectForm |
| Title: || 2D-3D Registration of Cerebral Angiographies |
| Abstract: || |
| Student: || |
| Director: || |
| Supervisor: || Markus Rempfler, Prof. Dr. Bjoern Menze |
| Type: || DA/MA/BA |
| Area: || Registration / Visualization, Medical Imaging |
| Status: || open |
| Start: || |
| Finish: || |
| Thesis (optional): || |
| Picture: || |