Ultrasound application development for Image-Guided Neurology
Advisor: Nassir Navab
Supervision by: Tassilo Klein
, Ahmad Ahmadi
Transcranial ultrasound is a relatively new method for early diagnosis of Parkison within the domain of neurology. For this and other applications of ultrasound we need software for real-time data acquisition and processing. Apart from software development, patient studies are planned for which we require assistance.
- Develop data acquisition and processing software for ultrasound applications
- Assist in patient studies
- Interdisciplinary research with our clinical partners
- Hands on experience on state-of-the art research ultrasound machine
- Get to know our software framework at CAMP
- Get an extremely good starting point for future work at CAMP, e.g. IDP or Bachelor/Master/Diploma thesis
- Proficiency in English and German
- Skilled programmer with experience from other software development projects (e.g. in industry or as Hiwi).
- Good knowledge of standard C/C++.
- Basic knowledge and interest in software design.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio and QT.
- Duration of HiWi engagement at the chair: > 12 months
- Weekly effort: 15-20 hours in first 3 months, can be reduced later for maintenance and studies
| Students.ProjectForm |
| Title: || |
| Abstract: || |
| Student: || |
| Director: || |
| Supervisor: || |
| Type: || DA/MA/BA |
| Area: || |
| Status: || open |
| Start: || |
| Finish: || |