Attendants: Tobias Sielhorst, Joerg Traub, Petar Banov, Sukhbansbir Kaur, Tobias Lasser, Konrad Lindner
Minute Taker: Tobias Lasser
- Next meeting: Thursday, 25 November 2004, 11am
- Petar will finish the tool tomorrow, he will upload example tracking data to CVS
- Joerg gave a short talk about the computations involved during calibration
a document of reference is still: blatt7.pdf
- talked about a CAMPAR "Pointing Device" (it's similar to any input device in CAMPAR)
- get XML config right
- find way to read buffer data
- put results into a ringbuffer (+ on cout)
- For those who still have not set up the working enviroment: Set up the working enviroment. (See the minutes 4th November).
- Get example tracking data from the tool (Petar).
- Try out the calibration computations, e.g. with Matlab (Tobias).
- Try to implement a "Pointing Device" (Konrad, Sukhbansbir).
- 18 Nov 2004