Decision to use fltk.
Wolfgang provides basic framework.
- 04 May 2004
Transscript "Infomail from Wolfgang"
- 'cvs checkout src': retrieves a lot (for us uninteresting) projects but also
- src/camplib (Lehrstuhl-libs - still being developed)
read src/camplib/src/Registration/README.TXT , create the file and type 'make'
- src/PraktSS04. (our Project)
'make' should create a testfile 'sample'.
which is a main window to load pictures with a viewer each (untill now each as an own window)
- play wiht it, you may check cool changes in
- take a closer look at the Registration-Library. Some Sources are even ideally documented (at least the header files).
- Doxygen format is also visible. Help: /usr/shared/doc/packages/doxygen (wherever doxygen is installed)
- Any Meta Image Files can be loaded with the image class - I will put some on /home/shared/data
Next goals from Wolfgangs POV
- coding of different OpenGL?-Views and corrosponding Widgets with buttons and such (therefore integration of all renderers in our framework)
- cool and flexible layout in our main window
- plan a good concept and readable interface for the controller
- design a model class. not everything has to be loaded into my mage class, even if - there are additional information needed (data set a merged with b, downsampled, modfied, and so on)
- design a view base class. Even fluid created views are derivable from our own classes. This could be a pretty elegant solution.
- meet and programm on a regular basis - thank you very much!
- 04 May 2004