Attendants: Tobias Sielhorst, Ingo Kresse, Korbinian Schwinger, Philipp Stefan, Tobias Blum, Mustafa Isik, Oliver Kutter
Minute Taker: Philipp Stefan
- Presentations on TWiki and CVS
- Delivery forceps
- Requirements and other issues
- Team assignment
- Next meeting
Top 1: Presentations on TWiki and CVS
Top 2: Delivery forceps
- Examination and short demonstration of how the forceps work.
- Suggestion to take photos of the delivery forceps after the meeting, to make modelling easier.
Top 3: Requirements and other issues
- Proposal to demonstrate DelivARy at a doctors' congress on 28./29. April 2004.
- Suggestion to visit A.R.T. - advanced realtime tracking GmbH in a near future.
- We need to ascertain our requirements and obtain expert knowledge soon.
- The chair will supply us with hardware i.e. tracking markers.
Top 4: Team assignment
The tasks for the next week
- Modelling and tracking team
- Create a model of the delivery forceps.
- User interface team
- Build a real world model of the delivery forceps.
Top 5: Next meeting
- Introduction to Open Inventor by Ingo Kresse
- Survey of available Open Inventor capable modelling software by Tobias Blum
- Minute keeper Korbinian Schwinger