Joint MICCAI-Workshops on
Computing and Visualization for Intravascular Imaging and Computer Assisted Stenting
This workshop brings together two very successful MICCAI-Workshop series (CVII and STENT) in order to form a common event on technological and scientific research concerned with endovascular procedures. A continuous communication between surgeons/physicians and scientific and industrial researchers is crucial for bringing forward innovative solutions to the clinics: we aim to provide an interchange platform for medical experts and technological researchers concerned with all aspects of endovascular interventions. Through the integration of medical experts into the program committee, we ensure clinical relevance of the entire program, including keynote speeches and scientific paper presentation. CVII-STENT will be a unique platform for scientific discussion of endovascular stenting and intravascular imaging and is highly complementary to the main MICCAI conference.
The workshop will focus on imaging, treatment and computed assisted technological advances in diagnostic and intraoperative imaging. Such techniques offer increasingly useful information regarding vascular anatomy and function and are poised to have dramatic impact on the diagnosis, analysis, modeling, and treatment of vascular diseases. Computational vision techniques designed to analyze images for modeling, simulating, and visualizing anatomy and medical devices such as stents as well as the assessment of interventional procedures are therefore playing an important role and are currently receiving significant interest.
- October 11, 2016: Program is updated.
- September 9, 2016: Program is up.
- June 27, 2016: Submission is closed
- June 16, 2016: Deadline extended to June 27, 2016.
- June 8, 2016: Deadline extended to June 17, 2016.
- April 11, 2016: Call for participating in a challenge is online.
- April 11, 2016: Call for Papers is online.
- March 20, 2016: Website opened.
- Atherosclerotic plaque image analysis and characterization
- Quantification of vascular morphology and function
- Tissue classification of intravascular images
- Computer-aided diagnosis of vascular disease
- Segmentation and anatomic modeling from IVUS, OCT, CTA, X‐ray angiography, IVMR, etc.
- Image-based biomechanical models of vascular anatomy and function
- Registration of intravascular images
- Image processing methods for intravascular contrast agent applications
- Hemodynamic image-based modeling
- Percutaneous imaging/intervention, including IVUS, OCT and IVMR
- Imaging for struts/stent detection, reconstruction, and assessment
- Computer-aided interventions for stenting procedures
- Detection and visualization of fluid dynamic changes induced by stents
- Computer-aided diagnosis of post-deployment diseases (neo-intima growth, stent malposition)
- Planning and navigation of vascular treatments
- Segmentation, registration and anatomic modeling of vascular images
- Image-based biomechanical and hemodynamic models of stents, vascular anatomy, and function
- Analysis and improvement of stent design
- Virtual stenting and virtual deployment
- Monitoring and follow-up for stent implants
- Workshop: October 17, 2016
- Full paper submission deadline:
June 10, 2016, June 17, 2016 , June 27, 2016
- Notification of acceptance:
July 15, 2016, August 2, 2016
- Camera-ready submission:
August 5, 2016, August 9, 2016
Call for Papers