Joint MICCAI-Workshops on
Computing and Visualization for Intravascular Imaging and Computer Assisted Stenting
Once again, the two very successful MICCAI-Workshop series (CVII and STENT) on technological and scientific research concerned with endovascular procedures are brought together into a single workshop at MICCAI 2017. A continuous communication between surgeons/physicians and scientific and industrial researchers is crucial for bringing forward innovative solutions to the clinics: we aim to provide an interchange platform for medical experts and technological researchers concerned with all aspects of endovascular interventions.
The workshop will focus on imaging, treatment and computed assisted technological advances in diagnostic and intraoperative imaging. Such techniques offer increasingly useful information regarding vascular anatomy and function and are poised to have dramatic impact on the diagnosis, analysis, modeling, and treatment of vascular diseases.
- August 18, 2017: Detailed program is available here
- July 24, 2017: No poster session this year. All papers are accepted as oral presentations (15 mins + 5 mins Q/A).
- June 9, 2017: Hard Deadline is June 12, 2017
- May 24, 2017: Submission is open right now
- March 31, 2017: This year, the proceedings of CVII-STENT 2017 will be published as part of the joint MICCAI Workshops proceedings with Springer (LNCS)
- February 15, 2017: Website is launched!
Submissions (maximum 8 pages in the Springer LNCS style) are welcome on all topics related to intravascular imaging and computer assisted stenting. They include but are not limited to:
- Atherosclerotic plaque image analysis and characterization
- Quantification of vascular morphology and function
- Tissue classification of intravascular images
- Computer-aided diagnosis of vascular disease
- Segmentation and anatomic modeling from IVUS, OCT, CTA, X‐ray angiography, IVMR, etc.
- Image-based biomechanical models of vascular anatomy and function
- Registration of intravascular images
- Image processing methods for intravascular contrast agent applications
- Hemodynamic image-based modeling
- Percutaneous imaging/intervention, including IVUS, OCT and IVMR
- Imaging for struts/stent detection, reconstruction, and assessment
- Computer-aided interventions for stenting procedures
- Detection and visualization of fluid dynamic changes induced by stents
- Computer-aided diagnosis of post-deployment diseases (neo-intima growth, stent malposition)
- Planning and navigation of vascular treatments
- Segmentation, registration and anatomic modeling of vascular images
- Image-based biomechanical and hemodynamic models of stents, vascular anatomy, and function
- Analysis and improvement of stent design
- Virtual stenting and virtual deployment
- Monitoring and follow-up for stent implants
| Intention for submission: || Monday 5 June 2017 |
| 8 page paper submission: || Monday 12 June 2017 (Hard Deadline) |
| Author notification: || Friday 7 July 2017 |
| Camera-ready submission: || Monday 17 July 2017 |
| Workshop: || Sunday 10 September 2017 |
Call for Papers