Klinikum rechts der Isar
Ismaninger Str. 22
There is very limited paid parking available and no free parking at all. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to use a park and ride outside the city and continue with public transportation from there.
To Munich by train, it is recommended to book a ticket to Munich central station, as from there nearby laboratories and locations can be reached easily.
If you arrived at München Pasing you will need to use any suburban train (S-Bahn) until München Hauptbahnhof (Munich Central Station), from then follow the instructions below.
When arriving by plane, it is recommended to use the suburban trains (S-Bahn) S1 or S8 to the city center. For the S1, the best place to change to the urban public transport is München Hauptbahnhof (Munich Central Station), whereas, for the S8, the recommended station to change is München Ost / Ostbahnhof (Munich East Station). From there on continue with underground lines U4 and U5 (see below).
Public Transportation to IFL
Using the Underground (U-Bahn):
Using the street car (Tram):
- Use the Underground lines U4 or U5 to Max-Weber-Platz.
- Exit the station either to the North side of Einsteinstr. or Max-Weber-Platz.
- In the case you exited to Einsteinstr. enter the hospital ground through the East entrance. Otherwise walk along the Ismaninger Str. to the North and enter the hospital through the Main Entrance.
- Use the street car lines 18 or 19 to Max-Weber-Platz.
- Walk along the Ismaninger Str. to the North and enter the hospital through the Main Entrance.