Getting to our Rooms at the Klinikum rechts der Isar
Address and Contact Details
Interdisziplinäres Forschungslabor (IFL
Klinikum rechts der Isar
Technischen Universität München
Ismaninger Str. 22
Room: 01.01.3a-c (basement floor)
Tel.:+49 89 4140-6457
Fax: +49 89 4140-6458
Getting to the Klinikum rechts der Isar
There is very limited paid parking available and no free parking at all. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to use public transport.
If you come to Munich by train, it is recommended to use public transport.
If you arrived at München Pasing you will need to use any suburban train (S-Bahn) until München Hauptbahnhof (Munich Central Station), from then follow the instructions below.
When arriving by plane, it is recommended to use the suburban trains (S-Bahn) S1 or S8 in direction Munich. For the S1, the best place to change to the urban public transport is München Hauptbahnhof (Munich Central Station), whereas, for the S8, the recommended station to change is München Ost / Ostbahnhof (Munich East Station). From there on continue with underground lines U4 and U5 (see below).
By Public Transport
Using the Underground
- Use the Underground lines U4 or U5 to Max-Weber-Platz.
- Exit the station either to the North side of Einsteinstr. or Max-Weber-Platz.
- In the case you exited to Einsteinstr. enter the hospital ground through the East entrance. Otherwise walk along the Ismaninger Str. to the North and enter the hospital through the Main Entrance.
Using the street car
- Use the street car lines 18 or 19 to Max-Weber-Platz.
- Walk along the Ismaninger Str. to the North and enter the hospital through the Main Entrance.
In case you get lost...
Upon reaching the Hospital if you are not sure where to go, please go to the desk ("Pforte") and ask the desk officer to call 6457
. We will then pick you up there.