Several PhD Positions
The Image-based Biomedical Modeling group of the Department of Informatics at the Technical University of Munich (http://ibbm.in.tum.de/
) invites applications for several PhD positions dealing with:
- Radiogenomics of the glioma (medical image processing, bioinformatics, machine learning)
- Biomechanical modeling of the brain in tumor patients (biomechanics, uncertainty quantification, inverse modelling)
- Image-based modeling of brain tumor growth (medical image computing, PDE based modeling)
- Magnetic resonance fingerprinting & radiomics in glioma patients (MR physics, machine learning, computer vision)
- 4D blood flow analysis in brain tumor and stroke patients (computational hemodynamics, medical image computing, computer vision)
- Whole body MRI for radiation therapy (machine learning, computer vision)
- Automatically analyzing spine MRI (machine learning, computer vision)
All positions are in close collaboration with clinical and scientific partners. Starting dates are within the next six month.
The successful candidate has a strong interest in medical image computing, computer vision, or computational modeling; a first class MSc in computer science, or a related science or engineering discipline is required; prior exposure to the respective research fields mentioned above in brackets is a plus.
If you wish to apply for one of the positions at CAMP please refer to this website
, select "Prof. Menze" as research group and mention "IBBM application" in the comments section. Informal inquiries can be directed at Prof. Bjoern Menze (http://www.in.tum.de/~menze
We are continously looking for highly qualified and motivated researchers to join our group. If you wish to apply for a PhD or PostDoc position at CAMP please refer to this website
and fill out the form. You will soon be contacted by one of our senior members.
We are continously looking for motivated students interested to work as HiWis at the chair. You should have programming skills (C++, Matlab, OpenGL) and possibly a strong math background, depending on the project.
Please refer to the following page
for more information. If you are interested in joining us and there are no projects listed, just contact us nevertheless. Since we have many projects going on, we might come up with something...