Computer Aided Medical Procedures II - IN2022
Lecture: Prof. Nassir Navab
Organization: Dr. Maximilian Baust
, Nicola Rieke
Time & Location
This lecture teaches students to transfer their knowledge from the field of medical imaging and computer assisted interventions to practical algorithms. During the classes, the students get exposed to particular problems from segmentation, registration, navigation, tracking, and medical augmented reality and are then guided when implementing those algorithms themselves using MATLAB during the exercises. They thus gain deep insight into medical image computing and will be, by the end, able to implement solutions for computer aided medical procedures.
- Basic knowledge in image computing (not necessarily acquired through the CAMP I lecture)
- Interest in algorithmic/implementation aspects
- Ability to work in small teams
- Specific knowledge in MATLAB is not required but beneficial. However, you should be somehow skilled in programming.
- Module Spezification: IN2022
- SWS: 2+2
- ECTS: 5 Credits
- Course Language: English
- Exam: 90 minutes, written, closed book
- Bonus: tba.
- Registration: please register for the attestion until May 18 2015 1:00pm by sending a registration e-mail with your name and your matriculation number.
- Duration: 5 minutes per person
- Date: Wed 20.05.15
- Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Room: MI 03.13.008