Nassir Navab, Diana Mateus, Olivier Pauly, Loic Peter, Sebastian Poelsterl
Machine Learning in Medical Imaging
Master Practical Course Module IN2106
Location: MI 03.13.010
Wednesdays 11:00 - 12:30
Course Language: English
- The Lecture of the 31st of October will take place from 12:30 to 14:00
- Information meeting will take place in the student-lab 03.13.038 on Wednesday 17th of October Important organizational meeting will be provided.
About the Course
In this course students will learn through practice the application of different machine learning methods to problems involving medical images. The Master-Praktikum will consist in:
- (1) a few introductory lectures on machine learning and its application in different problems involving medical imaging,
- (2) a number of exercises to apply different learning approaches to toy example data,
- (3) a machine learning project with a real medical application to be solved in groups (pairs).
Regular meetings will be held individually with each group to follow up the progress of the project along the semester
Presentation and Report
- Registration through TUMOnline.
- Maximum number of participants: 20.
- Basic knowledge in MATLAB and C/C++ programming is an advantage.