Oral exams / mündliche Prüfungen
Winter semester 2005/2006
Prof. Gudrun Klinker, Ph.D.
Oral exams for the class on
Location: 03.013.053 (Office of Prof. Klinker)
Documentation: Studentenausweis + some identity card (with photo)
| Date || Time || Student || Class || Second Examiner |
| No || further || pending || exams || by now |
Further information for classes: Augmented Reality, Desktop-based User Interfaces, and 3D User Interfaces
(not binding for Diplom exams)
Frequently asked questions
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Content: Topics that were discussed during the lectures (see the slides)
- Language: German or English (student's choice)
- Examiners: Prof. Klinker + 1 Ph.D. student
- Location: 03.013.053 (Office of Prof. Klinker)
- Documentation: Studentenausweis + some identity card (with photo)
- Check on this page which slots are still available
- Send email to Prof.Klinker indicating your name, preferred slot (and alternate slots), the class you attended, your matrikel number and birth date
- Names will be added to this page in the sequence of incoming emails
- When your name appears (probably that evening), you have successfully registered
- If there is an unresolvable time conflict, you will be contacted by email.
- This page is the official (primary) exam schedule.
- Initially, the slots are arranged evenly between AR and 3D User Interfaces (in order to ensure fairness). Once registration has settled, changes can be discussed.
- News regarding changes, as well as answers to frequently asked questions will appear at the top of this page.
- Major changes will also be sent by email to all registered students and posted on Prof. Klinker's door.