Prof. Nassir Navab
Deep Generative Models
, Dr. Vasileios Belagiannis
, Dr. Federico Tombari
, Iro Laina
, Christian Rupprecht
, Leslie Casas
, Kristians Diaz
Advanced Seminar Course Module IN0014
Master Seminar Module IN2107
Seminar Module IN4826
Location: MI 03.13.010
14:00 - 15:30
- 19.10.2017 - The slides from the GAN lecture are now online.
- 26.09.2017 - The schedule is online (please check bellow).
- 24.09.2017 - The papers have been now assigned (please check bellow).
- 14-07-2017 The registration in TUM Matching is now open (14.07.2017 - 19.07.2017).
- 12.07.2017 - The paper list is online (please check bellow).
- Preliminary meeting: Room 03.10.11 on Thursday 06.07.2017 at 1pm.
- The recent advances of generative models in Deep Learning will be studied in the Seminar Course. Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) and Variational Autoencoders (VAEs) compose the main topic of interest. A list of papers will be presented to understand the fundamentals of GANs, as well as, their variations (e.g. DCGAN, cGAN, wGAN and etc.). There will be a few application-oriented papers, including combinations with VAEs.
- Preliminary Meeting: Room 03.10.11 on Thursday 06.07.2017 at 1pm.
- The registration was performed though the TUM Matching Platform.
In this Master Seminar (formerly Hauptseminar), each student is asked to select one paper from a list. In order to successfully complete the seminar, participants have to fulfill these requirements:
- Presentation: The selected paper is presented to the other participants (20 minutes presentation 10 minutes questions). Use the CAMP templates for PowerPoint camp-tum-jhu-slides.zip, or Latex: CAMP-latex-template.zip.
- Written Report: A document of maximum 8 pages is written and submitted one week after the presentation. Please download and use the llncs2e.zip Latex template.
- Attendance: Participants have to participate actively in all seminar sessions.
The students are required to attend each seminar presentation which will be held during this course. Each presentation is followed by a discussion and everyone is encouraged to actively participate. Part of the discussions outcome will be included in the report too. The report must include all references used and must be written completely in your own words
. Copy and paste will not be tolerated. Both report and presentation have to be done in English
List of Publications
The schedule for the paper presentations will be announced here during the semester. Each student is required to attend all presentations.