Active SportGames (IN 2265)
Lab Course / Praktikum: Active SportGames
by Prof. Gudrun Klinker, Ph.D.
Tutors: Frieder Pankratz
Tuesday, 13:00-16:00, MI 00.13.010
The course will be conducted in German. Materials are in English
About this course
You will learn how to use the Kinect with the Microsoft Kinect SDK with Visual Studio and Unity 3D. You will also learn basics of character modeling and animation with blender and howto make that work with the Kinect in Unity. Additionally, you will learn how to track different sport exercises with the Kinect using sequence based 3D gesture detection and the capabilities of the Unity game engine itself.
Requirements to pass the practical course
- Attend to each lesson, except those which are either not mandotary or those in which no official meeting takes place.
- Plan and develop a project in teams of 2 or 3 persons.
- Present your planed project in a team with slides
- Demonstrate your finished project
- Show the responsibilities of each member of the team (Each person is graded individually)
Please check back here regularly, as important news will be posted here.
Materials can be found in Moodle
Go to moodle