- Multi-modal Spine Image Analysis : Automated diagnostic and prognostic analysis of spine CT and MR images.
- Biomedical Computer Vision & Deep Learning : Detection, localisation, and segmentation of anatomical regions/objects of interest.
Feel free to contact me for available projects in cutting-edge research areas.
- Improving existing deep networks for spine localisation and segmentation. (Pref. Tensorflow) -Immediate-
- Cyclic CT to MR image synthesis.
- Spectral shape analysis in biomedical image processing. (Geometric deep learning)
||A. Sekuboyina, M. Rempfler, J. Kukacka, G. Tetteh, A. Valentinitsch, J. Kirschke, B. Menze
Btrfly Net: Vertebrae Labelling with Energy-based Adversarial Learning of Local Spine Prior
Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions (MICCAI), Granada, Spain, September 2018.
||D. Das, E. Coello, A. Sekuboyina, R. Schulte, B. Menze
Direct Estimation of Model Parameters in MR Spectroscopic Imaging using Deep Neural Networks
Proceedings of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), Paris, France, June 2018.