Mr. Hongwei Li (Bran)
My English name is Bran. I am a Ph.D. candidate supervised by Prof. Bjoern Menze starting from Sep. 2017.
- Email: hongwei DOT li AT tum.de ;
- Working desk: In the open space of 1st floor of IMETUM (close to the printing room).
My research interests focus on devoloping machine-learning algorithms in the field of medical image analysis,
especially in unsupervised learning and adversarial learning for image segmentation and synthesis.
My program includes several cool projects (please enter the links for details) with the support from clinical partners in Munich and overseas:
For more details about my research and previous master student projects, please look at my Curriculum Vitae and Google scholar profile.
Projects for Bachelor or Master Students
I enjoy working with self-motivated students who are interested in machine learning and medical image analysis.
Please feel free to contact me and Prof. Bjoern Menze if you are keen to do research on relevant topics as a part of your study program.
we may offer suitable projects depending on personal interests.
9. Improving multiple sclerosis (MS) lesion detection with synthetic double inversion recovery (DIR) images, Investigative Radiology (10/2019)
8. Adversarial Convolutional Networks with Weak Domain-Transfer for Multi-Sequence Cardiac MR Images Segmentation, MICCAI-STACOM (08/2019)
7. DiamondGAN: Unified Multi-Modal Generative Adversarial Networks for MRI Sequences Synthesis, MICCAI 2019 (06/2019)
6. Differential Diagnosis for Pancreatic Cysts in CT Scans Using Densely-Connected Convolutional Networks, EMBC (02/2019)
5. Fully Convolutional Network Ensembles for White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation in MR Images, NeuroImage (08/2018)
4. Multi-Scale Convolutional-Stack Aggregation for Robust White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation, MICCAI-BrainLes Workshop (08/2018)
3. Automatic Brain Structures Segmentation Using Deep Residual Dilated U-Net, MICCAI-BrainLes Workshop (08/2018)
2. HEp-2 specimen classification via deep CNNs and pattern histogram, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2016)
1. HEp-2 cells staining patterns classification via wavelet scattering network and random forest, Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR 2015)
Amateur indoor and beach volleyball player, once played for VfR Garching Men's volleyball team in Landesliga for one season;
Reading and writing fairy tales.
updated on 22/09/2019