Mr. Hongwei Li (Bran)
I am a Ph.D student in IBBM of Techinical University of Munich (TUM) supervised by Prof. Bjoern Menze starting from Sep. 2017.
Before I was a visiting research student in University of Dundee in UK as a part of my master program in Sun Yat-sen University of China.
Current research projects for Ph.D include:
1. Automatic classification of pancreas cysts;
2. Automatic white matter hyperintensities (WMH) segmentation in MR images;
3. Gene-radiomics study on 4D perfusion MR images.
(colaboration with University College London and University of Dundee).
Available Projects for Master students and Undergraduates
1. Software implenmentation of WMH segmentation algorithms for the routine use by neuroradiologists.
2. Research topic on computer vision or machine learning related to my Ph. D projects.
1. Hongwei Li et al, HEp-2 specimen classification via deep CNNs and pattern histogram
, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2016)
2. Hongwei Li et al, HEp-2 cells staining patterns classification via wavelet scattering network and random forest
, Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR 2015)