Demo Day Winter 2020
Veranstaltung am 4. Feb 2020
Prof. Gudrun Klinker, Ph.D.
(with David Plecher
and Sven Liedtke
The Demo Day of the Fakultät für Informatik aims to provide a platform for exceptional student projects to be presented to a broader audience.
Students have the opportunity to present interesting demonstrations and results obtained in the context of courses, exercises or other activities and discuss these with a broad range of visitors.
The presentations each consist of a conference-style "one minuite madness" introduction and a demo- or poster-presentation afterwards.
Winter semester 2019/2020
The Demo Day of the winter semester 2019/2020 will take place on 04. February 2020.
Students will present their current projects in the context of different teaching or research activities.
Time & Location
The Demo Day will take place on 04. February 2020.
- Presentations: 16:00 - 16:45, Room: tba
- Posters/Demos: 16:45 - 19:30 in the main hall
List of Projects
In special cases you can have your poster printed (A1). Please contact David Plecher. You can use the template below for your own posters.
Please do not use videos on your slides.
- You get 1/2 table demo space plus opportunity to put up your poster
- Please send additional requirements (such as power, bright/dark lighting preferences, additional space, etc.) to David Plecher
- Also send additional questions to David Plecher
- 4. Feb 2020 16:00: Demo Day Winter 2020
- 4. Feb 2020 14:30: Setup
- 4. Feb 2020 12:00: Project IDs, Table Slots and Seating will be announced
- 1. Feb 2020: Hand in the 1 minute madness slide (mail to David Plecher)
- 31. Jan 2020: Last possibility to request additional requirements (mail to David Plecher)
- 30. Jan 2020: Last possibility to submit poster files (mail to David Plecher)
- 27. Jan 2020: Last possibility for registration for Demo Day WS 2018/19 (mail to David Plecher)