Mr. Hongwei Li (Bran)
My English name is Bran. I am a Ph.D. candidate supervised by Prof. Bjoern Menze starting from Sep. 2017.
- Email: hongwei DOT li AT tum.de ;
- Working desk: In the open space of 1st floor of IMETUM (close to the printing room).
My research interests focus on devoloping machine-learning algorithms in the field of medical image analysis,
especially in unsupervised learning and adversarial learning for image segmentation and synthesis.
My program includes several cool projects (please enter the links for details):
For more details about my research and previous master student projects, please look at my Curriculum Vitae and Google scholar profile.
Available Projects for Master Students
I enjoy working with self-motivated students who are interested in machine learning and medical image analysis.
Please feel free to contact me and Prof. Bjoern Menze if you are keen to do research on relevant topics,
we may offer suitable projects depends on personal interests.
Selected Publications (first author)
6. DiamondGAN: Unified Multi-Modal Generative Adversarial Networks for MRI Sequences Synthesis, MICCAI 2019 (06/2019)
5. Fully Convolutional Network Ensembles for White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation in MR Images, NeuroImage (08/2018)
4. Multi-Scale Convolutional-Stack Aggregation for Robust White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation, MICCAI-BrainLes Workshop (08/2018)
3. Automatic Brain Structures Segmentation Using Deep Residual Dilated U-Net, MICCAI-BrainLes Workshop (08/2018)
2. HEp-2 specimen classification via deep CNNs and pattern histogram, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2016)
1. HEp-2 cells staining patterns classification via wavelet scattering network and random forest, Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR 2015)
Amateur indoor and beach volleyball player, now playing for VfR Garching Men's volleyball team;
Reading and writing fairy tales.
updated on 15/04/2019