Mr. Xiaobin Hu
I am a Ph.D. student in Techinical University of Munich (TUM) supervised by Prof. Bjoern Menze since the beginning of 2018.
My research interests are Deep Learning, Uncertainty Analysis,Mechanic and Fluid Modeling, Machine Learning.
For more details, please have a look at Google scholar.Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Projects for Bachelor or Master Students
I am happy to work with self-motivated students who are interested in machine learning, super-resolution, medical image analysis.
1. XB.Hu,WQ.Ren et al,Face Super-Resolution Guided by 3D Facial Priors, spotlight(top 5%), accepted by European Conference on Computer Vision(ECCV), 2020.
2. XB.Hu et al, Hierarchical multi-class segmentation of glioma images using networks with multi-level activation function, Brain Lesion 2018 MICCAI workshop
1. XB.Hu, et al,Coarse-to-Fine Adversarial Networks and Zone-based Uncertainty Analysis for NK/T-cell Lymphoma Segmentation in CT/PET images,IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics, 2020.
2.CS.Ding, X.B.Hu et al, Isogeometric generalized nth order perturbation-based stochastic method for exact geometric modeling of (composite) structures: Static and dynamic analysis with random material parameters,Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering,10 2018.
3.XY.Cui, XB.Hu et al, A Copula-based perturbation stochastic method for fiber-reinforced composite structures with correlations,Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering,08,2017
4. XB.Hu et al, The performance prediction and optimization of the fiber-reinforced composite structure with uncertain parameters,Composite Structures,03.2017,
5. XB.Hu et al,Stochastic analysis using the generalized perturbation stable node-based smoothed finite element method,Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements,09,2016
6.XY.Cui, XB.Hu et al,A modified smoothed finite element method for static and free vibration analysis of solid mechanics,International Journal of Computational Methods,12,2016