Clinical Applications and Techniques of Computer Aided Surgery
2 SWS, 4 ECTS, Master Biomedical Computing, required module
Time & Location:
- February 10 and 15, 2012, 9:30-18:00
- conference hall 3 (building part 2, level 0, room 20.28, next to church) Klinikum rechts der Isar, Ismaningerstr. 22, 81675 München
- Meeting point for first lecture (February 10): main entrance west of rechts der Isar hospital
- This lecture is conducted as block course.
- The classes and examination are in English.
- In case of organizational questions, please contact PD Dr. Rainer H. Burgkart ().
| TeachingForm |
| Title: || Clinical Applications and Techniques of Computer Aided Surgery |
| Professor: || PD Dr. Rainer H. Burgkart |
| Tutors: || |
| Type: || Praktikum |
| Information: || 2P SWS, 4 ECTS, Master BMC, required module |
| Term: || 2011WiSe |
| Abstract: || |