Submission of Papers
- New format this year: Both Authors and Reviewers are Non-Anonymous.
- Full 8-page papers: Papers should follow the MICCAI submission format MICCAI Submission Format Guidelines.
- Papers are to be electronically submitted using the website given below.
- PDF submission only.
- Color illustrations in the PDF are not subject to fees.
- Accepted submissions will be considered for either an oral or a poster presentation.
- This year, the proceedings of CVII-STENT 2017 will be published as part of the joint MICCAI Workshops proceedings with Springer (LNCS)
For the pre-registration phase, the authors are kindly requested to create an initial submission draft. The uploaded PDF can be an empty file, and it should be updated before the full paper submission deadline.
Please use the following website (here)
to submit your paper.