Paper Presentation Types
- All accepted papers will be presented as posters.
- Each poster will be presented as a short teaser (4 min presentation, 1 min for speaker transition). There will be no questions after these presentations.
- The audience will vote based on the short teasers as to which TWO papers they would like to see discussed in more detail. These will be presented in a long podium presentation (15 min talk + 15 min questions).
Authors should prepare:
- a poster (dimensions will be announced later)
- a short teaser presentation (4 min.)
- a long presentation (15 min.)
Dr. med. Reza Ghotbi,
Head of Vascular Surgery Department
Klinikum Muenchen Pasing
AAA-Therapy strategies in change of time
Dr. med. Felix Bourier
Department of Cardiovascular Disease
German Heart Center
Imaging for Interventional Electrophysiology Procedures
- Challenges and Technologies
Arash Taki, PhD
From Brain Monitoring to Patient Protection
during Cardiovascular Procedures
Marcus Pfister, PhD
Siemens Healthcare GmbH
3D Guidance for Aortic Interventions