Submission of Papers
- New format this year: Both Authors and Reviewers are Non-Anonymous.
- Full 8 page papers: Papers should conform to the MICCAI Submission Format Guidelines.
- Short 2 page abstracts: Accepted abstracts will only be considered for poster presentation.
- Papers are to be electronically submitted using the website given below.
- PDF submission only.
- Color illustrations in the PDF are not subject to fees.
- Accepted submissions will be considered for either an oral or a poster.
- Authors retain the copyright to all submitted work and are free to use their article for other publications.
For the pre-registration phase, the authors are kindly requested to create an initial submission draft. The uploaded PDF can be an empty file, and it should be updated before the full paper submission dead-line.
Please use the following site to submit your paper (paper submission is now open
Camera Ready Paper Instructions
Papers must be 8 pages long and in the Springer format.
Please email the your final PDF file to Maria Zuluaga (email@example.com
) by Wednesday 5 August 2015.
We are trying a unique programme format this year - all authors are asked to prepare a poster and a short oral teaser (5 minutes). After the poster session, the audience will vote for the authors of their favourite papers to give a longer oral presentation (20 minutes). Poster presenters are referred to the MICCAI guidelines for the poster presentation (here
Call For Paper